DraconianKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DraconianKnights

Small but friendly Family

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to DraconianKnights Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco
Admin
Admin
Draco

Welcome to DraconianKnights Forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to DraconianKnights Forum   Welcome to DraconianKnights Forum Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Although DraconianKnights is not the biggest guild on the Bahamut Server, we take pride in our family. We welcome guests to Share in this post for insight, and possibly even get to know us. On behalf of the DraconianKnights I welcome all guests to Share in our forum.

PS. have fun an enjoy yourself Smile If you are in DraconianKnights (Bahamute sever)And if you have not Registered please do so, Also if you are on the Bahamut server and you are need of a nice friendly guild feel free to talk to anyone fron our guild............. Thank you

Last edited by Draco on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://draconian.forumotion.com
WiseW0LF
Admin
Admin
WiseW0LF

Welcome to DraconianKnights Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to DraconianKnights Forum   Welcome to DraconianKnights Forum Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:11 pm

If I may add so...... I'd like to remind you you need to be registered to see what's in the forum
If you're only here as a guest, you're going to only see this topic.

So if you are in the Rappelz guild DraconianKnights on the server Bahamut, well, we want to incite you to register and participate on our forum.

That way you'd see primordial informations about Rappelz or not ^^

Anyways... I hope to see you soon as a member of this forum,
Have a good day/evening/night (depending on when you're reading those few lines Razz)
Back to top Go down

Welcome to DraconianKnights Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DraconianKnights :: DraconianKnights guests :: Guest Forum-
Jump to: